Tuesday 23 January 2018

Indecent Proposal

Today out of the blue I had a friend message with the most random indecent proposal. At the time my first thought was what the actual fuck? After I'd mulled it over in my head as well as messaging a gf to be all like WTF! I kinda felt "okay" about it. Not the offer, but the asking. Whether I take said friend up on this offer is a whole nother story. I first need to get over the shock of what was asked. I'm 90% sure I won't do it but us humans are all curious creatures and perhaps that curiosity will get the better of me.

After 6 weeks of not seeing each other I finally managed to go and see Cerise. It was totally a last minute visit as well.

We'd been messaging through the day and when we both shared our news of indecent proposals (must have been the day of it) I'm all I'm driving out.  It was so good to see the little girls. Lexis ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. Rory girl was her usual shy self but then was all excited to show me everything she's been doing. I missed those girls.  It was good to catch up with Cerise and hear what each other had been up too.

We didn't have our usual snacks and wine which I'm okay with. Cerise had wine and food but my window was closed so I drank water. Feeling good and didn't feel like I was missing out. Won't lie, totally wanted a glass of wine but I was more proud that I didn't have any.

All in all a good day. Now to get some sleep as I need to take Adam to work for a 7am start. Zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment