Saturday 13 January 2018

Homeward Bound

It's nearly 3pm here in Brisbane and J and I are checked in for our flight back to New Zealand. It's been an amazing awesome 4 weeks holiday here in Australia. Good food. Amazing company. Lots of laughs. Fun. It's the second year in a row now that we've done this trip and we are still loving it.

I'm tired and exhausted so I'm looking forward to getting home and doing absolutely nothing tomorrow. I've done our laundry so the only thing I need to do is unpack our stuff. I honestly could sleep for the next week. My sleeping has been so crazy since I got here but I'm hoping over the next few days my sleeping starts to get back to some sort of normal.

Looking forward to my visit in July for now see yah later Brisbane and I will see you in 5 months. Already can't wait!

Friends. Family. Food. My all time 3 favorite Fs hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment