Wednesday 11 November 2015

This Is Me...


This Is Me: Bad hair. Manly Eyebrows and that trachy that keeps me alive and helps me to breath. Here are 25 random facts you may or may not know about me.
  1. I was a very premature baby and weighed in at 868grams and spent the first 6 months of my life in Hospital and as part of that I also participated in a very low birth weight study which is run by Otago University. Click Here to check it out 
  2. I was in a car accident a couple of years ago where I broke 2 ribs and had a collapsed lung. Spent a few days in Auckland Hospital and sent home with plenty of drugs.
  3. I married super young. 19 in fact.
  4. To follow on with that I'm also divorced - 2 years now
  5. I prefer salty food such as chips etc over sweet
  6. I'm a huge fan of Peanut Butter.
  7. I love anything lemon.
  8. My all time favourite meat is chicken if I could I would eat it everyday
  9. I broke my arm when I was a kid jumping up and down on the bed trying to check my sister out in the cot
  10. My parents divorced when I was 9.
  11. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Half, step they're all the same to me.
  12. I also have 3 nieces and 1.5 nephews.
  13. The friends who I know I can rely on I can count on 1 hand. One of whom I have been friends with forever and that's all thanks to the internet
  14.  I once dated a guy who was in an open relationship...I learnt a lot about myself but most importantly I knew it wouldn't be something I would do again
  15. I've had probably 2 serious relationships since my marriage ended and I've dated a handful of people including a few not too nice people
  16. I absolutely LOVE pizza and pasta but don't eat a lot of it as carbs ALWAYS make me feel bloated and gross sometimes it's totally worth it though just to have pizza and pasta. 
  17.  I grew up in the LDS Faith (Mormon) though I am no longer active.
  18. I have become really good friends with someone through unusual and weird circumstances but that is life really and sometimes you've just got to go with it even if it is... weird :)
  19. With all of the health issues I've had and gone through I sometimes think about becoming a nurse. I've had amazing nurses I only wish they were more appreciated for the work they do.
  20. I'm very sensitive and am a wear my heart on my sleeve kinda girl... I won't lie it sucks sometimes but I wouldn't change that about myself at all. It's helped me to get through a lot of things.
  21. I have a Love/Hate relationship with my boobs. lol.
  22. I'm OCD with the volume of things it ALWAYS has to be on evens.
  23. I am a folder freak and have folders galore for my email inbox. If it's still sitting in my inbox it means I need to reply to an email before filing it.
  24. Ever since I can remember I've always wanted a big family but since I'm not getting any younger I'll settle for at least one... need to find a man first though lol
  25. I've had the same cell phone number for over 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment