Sunday 15 November 2015

Random Act OF Kindness











I have been fortunate enough where someone has done some sort of act of kindness for me whether it has been intentionally or randomly and anonymous.

For the last 3 years I have been apart of a FB group called Motivate Me NZ and during this time I have had many ladies who have helped me out with renewing my membership, sending me packages and just being there when I needed someone to talk too. I have opened up to so many women and it's so nice to be part of a group where I am able to know and learn that I'm not the only person who has having a hard time. I love the support in the group and what it stands for. 

Today I was able to help out someone in the group by renewing their membership for them. I never did it for the bragging rights and I also wanted to do it anonymously but my main reason for doing it was because of all the times I have had people help me out I wanted to pay it forward and help someone too.

The world can and would be a much better place if we all did one small random act of kindness.  It doesn't have to extravagant at all.  Something is simple as a listening ear or a coffee may just brighten someones day.

What random act of kindness are you going to do today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment