Friday 27 November 2015

Friday Night TV











Since moving here to live with my grandparents Nan and I have Friday night TV of Coronation Street.  I know right?!?!  But seriously, it's such an interesting show!  We watch every Friday and every Saturday. I only wished it didn't go so late some Friday's. 2 hours of Coronation Street is a bit crazy BUT Nan loves it and it's nice that we can watch together.  On top of that, it's a good way to kill a Friday night since we can't go out and party till all hours of the morning lol.

It's funny though watching TV with Nan as she likes to have an opinion on some of the characters as if it's real life haha!  Sooo funny!  But as I said I am loving that we can at least watch the show together, eve if it is for old Nana's lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment