Wednesday 25 November 2015

Garden Greens

I am loving the way the garden is looking. My strawberries are growing amazingly and slowly running and we are already eating the lettuce from the garden though we do need to buy some ice berg lettuce otherwise we won't have any sort of lettuce over Christmas. 

The herbs are growing well and my tomato plant that was slowly dying or looked as if it had some sort of infection seems to have picked up which is good.  I can not wait for everything to hurry up and grow so that we can eat it. 

Our fruit trees are also slowly producing fruit as well!  It's going to be a good time once everything has grown and ready for me to eat. I might end up turning into fruit and vegetables with all the things I want to eat from the garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment