Tuesday 11 March 2014

Work

Me: Hello, it's Teesh from Global Security can I speak with X please?
Her: Who?
Me: X
Her: Oh, do you have his mobile? Call there.  What is it in regards too?
Me: His house alarm
Her: His what?
Me: His house alarm
Her: His health?
Me: No, his house alarm
Her: His fire alarm?
Me: No house, H O U S E, house
Her: Ohhhh his house alarm
Me: Yes, don't worry I will call on his cellphone.

That was one off the many conversations we have to have with some of our customers.  I love my job and the people I work with especially but I swear sometimes customer just have no clue about alarms. I'm always in awe as to why they have an alarm when they can't even use it or when you tell them.. "Oh hi yes we've just received a power failure come through from your alarm" and they reply back with "Ok and what does that mean?" - Like are you freaking kidding me??!  Just don't have an alarm if you have no idea how it works. Pushing a remote button that says set on your alarm isn't enough people.

Ok vent over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment