Saturday 22 March 2014

Nutrition

I've decided now is the time to get back into trying to be a bit better with my eating and exercising because to be honest my exercise is pretty much non existent.  I don't eat so bad but it could be a lot healthier and cleaner. 

Currently I'm spending around... $120 - $150 a week on groceries this is for plain chicken and vegetables and sometimes some red meat thrown into the mix of it all with nuts fruits and the likes for snacks.  I decided to look around and see what other options were out there and stumbled across a few websites which offer a mix of things from, Paleo, Low Carb, Gluten Free and even a mix of all 3.

I stumbled across a site called Fit Me In.  To sum it up quickly they make the food for you and it's delivered to your home work or gym 3 times a week.  I placed an order for 3 meals a day, breakfast and dinner for 6 days out of 7. I will do a more detailed post about it next week once I've tried the food.  The menu looks amazing and I'm excited to try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment