Monday 17 March 2014

Betrayal

Over the last few days I've been watching Betrayal and tonight there was an episode which very much reminded me of my relationship with J. I got a little teary eyed as I watched how hurt both parties were when telling the other about an affair that they were having.  It made me think how hurt J must have been after finding out about Martin and I.

There are so many things I regret about how it all ended with J.  I wish so many times that it ended on a better note for the both of us, him especially.  It was over 2 years ago now since it all ended but last nights episode of Betrayal just made me think about J and I much I had hurt hm.  I truly am sorry for the hurt I caused him and I really am in a happier place than I was 2.5 years ago.

Blah... Time to move on from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment