Friday 14 March 2014

Facebook Relationships

Over the last few days I've received FB messages from a fair amount of people all claiming to be this or that and think the world of me and blah blah blah.  It's all starting to get a bit crazy!  I mean these people go out of their way to make a FB page and try to lure you in by adding photos so that it seems more genuine.  How crazy do you have to be to think sure this person created their FB page 2 minutes ago added random photos of some random guy/girl threw in a few of some kids and wahlah they're ready to date be in a relationship and want to marry you.

I decided to message a few of the people back to see where it would lead and whether or not you can tell the real from the fake.

One of the people messaged back and after and I kid you not... after all of 5 minutes he literally asked me to marry him.  He said that he wanted someone honest and loving and caring and wait for it.. someone to be a Mum to his daughter who he has every weekend.  I struggled to believe anything he told me and then to think he turned it around onto me saying he didn't want anything to do with me and I should delete myself because I'm accusing.

I decided to link him to my blog then when I questioned his location again he tells me that the man installed a VPN because someone hacked his computer and it stops them from doing it again. I swear he googled his answers lol. 

Moral of the story:  Had a good laugh. Blocked and deleted him.  Beware of stranger danger on FB folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment