Tuesday 4 March 2014

It's All Over Before It Started

I knew going in that it was going to be crazy and boy was I right!  After 10 days I decided to give up on him and the crazy idea of him trying to push me into something I wasn't ready for. 

For some reason he couldn't get through his head that after all of the things I've been through I didn't want to rush.  He didn't listen at all.  It was all about him and how he wanted the relationship regardless of my feelings.

The final straw came today though where the conversation went something like this:

Him: Are you not talking to me today?
Me: Not really I need a break. I've told you before I don't want to rush and you only seem to care that I'm not interested because I don't want to meet.
Him: Ok I will give you one last chance. Meet me tonight.
Me:  Are you kidding me?!? What part of don't rush me did you not get??
BLOCKED! 

I'm glad I found out the kind of guy he was.  Imagine what it would have been like if things ever progressed.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment