Tuesday 26 January 2016

Shopping

The downside of being away from home thinking you're only going to be away for a few days means you have to hit the shops for more clothes as washing clothes every other day just isn't good.  Decided to hit the shops and take a break away from home to pick up a few things.  I spent hours away at the shops checking out a few before finding 1 shirt and a dress that I picked up from Postie Plus for $19.  I wish I bought 3 of them as they were on sale down from $70.

Also picked up the tablet for Nan's birthday that we all chipped in and got for her.  It's an awesome tablet and something she will LOVE as sitting at her computer playing FB games can be tiring and slow.  Hopefully she loves her birthday present. 

To be honest, it was good to get out of the house.  Don't get me wrong LOVED being there with everyone but having been there for 5 days straight I needed a change of scenery.  Town was a bit hectic and I managed to get myself lost on the way back. Only I would get lost though lol.

All in all a good day.  Even managed to get a really bad photo in the new dress too hahaha!  I don't even care that my super white legs are showing and my head is all cut off haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment