Saturday 2 January 2016

My 2016 Goals

  

With 2016 finally here it's time to make those pesky things we like to call Goals... though they say unless you write them down they're either dreams or they're not really going to happen.  Does it count as writing it down if I blog it out? 

No HUGE goals for me this year aside from these very few with a couple of them being ones I may not have any control over but I can only hope things progress. 

  1.  Lose another 20kgs ( 44lbs)  give or take some here and there.
  2. Have this trachy out or some sort of progress with what is going on and related to this hopefully get more assistance with/through another government agency and not the one I am currently with. 
  3. Call and speak with my immediate family members at least once a month. 
  4. Get TM going and have at least 10 referrals and 50 ad packs by the end of the year. 
  5. Pay off more debt
  6. Hopefully be earning enough money to live whether that's from TM or another source of income. 
  7. Make more time for the friends/people I do have in my life who actually want to be a part of it
2016 can only get better and I am looking forward to seeing how it progresses.  I can't say right now how I think it will turn out but I can say all I hope is that it is an AMAZING one.

No comments:

Post a Comment