Monday 10 October 2016

District Court

After an awesome afternoon with family it ended a bit crazy.  Went down to the Police Station as I needed to make some sort of plan with court as it's next week (when I am away) rather than this week like the officer had told me it was going to be.  Luckily I had double checked the paperwork.  After speaking to an admin lady who to be honest didn't know anything and couldn't really help me told me to go to the court house I quickly rushed home and hoped to make the court house before it shut. 

I won't lie it's a hassle having to get people to take me everywhere but I'm lucky my Papa happily obliges to taking me.  Managed to get to the court house on time before deciding to take legal advise on what my options were  before filling out the paperwork and taking a guilty plea.  I emailed community law who were amazing and got in touch with me straight away.

I've got a few options but for now the best thing for me to do is to get to the court house tomorrow try and see the duty solicitor or the registrar and go from there.  I'm not sure how it's all going to pan out but I've got a few days before I have to be in Wellington just hoping I can get someone who will be understanding with the whole situation.

I never knew going to court was such a huge long process.  Never want to go through this again.  Not just because of the process but because it's a bad situation to be in and things could have been a lot more worse. 

Tomorrow we will see how it all pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment