Saturday 26 December 2015

Here's To The Past











It's crazy how this time last year we were planning our trip away up north and how quickly things can change between two people.  There are times it makes me sad but I know at the same time that when things got bad for us way back in June that was when we should have ended it.  Unfortunately it ended with us not wanting the same thing anymore.  I thought we did but as time went on and when I got sick I knew then that things wouldn't work and that even though you maybe wanted the same things as me you changed your mind and that's totally okay. 

I realised early on that we were both at different stages of our lives and when I was ready to settle I knew that you weren't at that stage yet sad but there really wasn't any point in either of us wasting time when we both didn't want the same thing.

Life is a journey and end of the day there is always a lesson to learn from everything we go through.  I am looking forward to Christmas next year and hoping I am in a much better place.  It's time to move on and realise that I deserve something and someone better.  Onwards and upwards!  Bring on 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment