Friday 17 May 2013

Debbie Downer

I'm a wear my heart on my sleeve kinda girl.  I've always been like that ever since I can remember.  I fall in like too easily and enjoy the feeling of getting to know someone and opening my heart and everything up to them.

This morning after being at work for a good maybe hour the IT guy came over to my desk hugged me and kissed my head and said I was looking a bit flat.  A lot of people notice when I am down and as much as I try to not let it show at work... I'm a lot more quiet and less out going than I am if I was the 'normal" me.  I do love the people I work with and I'm grateful that when I have no family around I have friends who a year or even 2 years ago I din't have. 

I don't know what I would do without the support I get from everyone who has been there for me and I don't know how I could ever repay them for their kindness and generosity.  I am so grateful and blessed to have such people in my life.

Thank you to all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment