Wednesday 1 May 2013

Closure

Tonight I took the higher ground and messaged him.

I felt the least he could do was give me an explanation as to why he felt it was ok to do what they did to me. I needed him to know what he did wasn't ok and how much it hurt. You're not meant to treat your friends the way he let her treat me.

She was angry with him and he let her take it out on me. That's never ok and I'm glad I told him it wasn't ok.

I've lost a friend but I've gained a better understanding about myself and know that of all the things I've been through including this I can totally pull through it. It's been a rough couple days who am I kidding week but I'm so grateful for friends and family who have been there for me.

I'm glad I had the courage to stand up for myself and that I was the one who took the higher ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment