Saturday 5 April 2014

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

I know I'm not the most perfect person in the world.  I know that I've done things I'm not proud of and I also know that yes I've lied and not just a little white lie BUT a full on break up my marriage kind of lie.  It's those experiences that have made me think twice before lying to anyone.

When talking with people online and there is the potential for there to become more than just friends or even just to be really good friends I'm cautious and wary and try to look at everything twice.

I had asked someone on more than one occasion if they were married both times they said no.. I asked again and still got the same answer.  A few days go by and today I decided to do a little more google stalking as you do (or should I say as I do)  and what do you know... hello married guy.  I hit him up about it but lets see if he decides whether or not he will finally be honest.  I told him the previous times I had asked him that I'd rather he were honest with me than lie in the hopes I'd keep talking to him.

I'm glad I trusted my instincts and decided to let my fingers do the typing.  Thank the Google Gods and the Cat Fish Gods I managed to find out the answer to my is he married question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment