Saturday 12 April 2014

Happy Birthday

Had a great Birthday today... work early and couldn't get back to sleep soo ended up having breakfast with the amazing Mel.  I drove out to Browns Bay and had an awesome breakfast with mocha.  I loved spending the morning with Mel as with both of us having busy work schedules it's hard to make time so it was great.




























I came home had a chilled out afternoon and then I went to Raya and Mikes for dinner.  They are amazing and made awesome lasagne for dinner along with cheese and crackers as snacks.  I had an amazing birthday with people who were once strangers and now people I class as family.  I'm so lucky how far I have come to have gone from everything to nothing and in 2 years now have pretty much everything.  I really do love my life and where I am at the moment.




































No comments:

Post a Comment