Saturday 31 December 2011

My 2011

2011 has been a lot of things for me. Its been a mix of happy, sad, angry, tearful, love, hate, depression and SO much more.

So much has gone on this past year and these past 3 months have been some of the hardest months this year.

I’m grateful that just this past month I made the decision to go back and see Dolly. I’ll admit it’s been so much easier having her as one of the constant things in my life this past month. I’ve felt so lost and confused about my life and at times I’ve felt torn between doing what’s ‘right’ and what the best thing to do for me is.

I’m looking forward to a new year. To seeing what the new year has in store for me. It’s time to slowly move on with my life and not be afraid of letting people go or letting new people in. I know right now I’m not ready for a relationship but when I am, I want to be ready and be able to give all of myself to someone. Someone who I can be myself with. Who will love me for me and not judge me based on my past.

2012 is going to be the start of a new journey for me. Moving on and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment