Thursday 29 December 2011

Blah

My life is one big huge pile of mess and I have no idea how to stop from drowning in it all. I did all of this myself I know this much. I hurt the one person who would’ve done anything for me. I’m in a place where I have no family, no job and while looking for a job and even with interviews coming up that doesn’t help with the right now situation where right now I still need to pay money to people who need it. I don’t expect a hand out at all I’m ok to help myself just feel so overwhelmed with everything that is going on in my life. Sometimes I wished I’d moved to Australia but despite everything that’s going on right now I love New Zealand and I’m not going to run away from my problems. I just need to find a way to make things all work for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment