Wednesday 23 November 2011

Unsure

I’ve been sitting on an entry a couple of days now deciding whether or not to post it. What would be my reasons for posting it? Would it be out of spite? To vent? Or to just get it off my chest and out of my system. If its the latter, could I not just make the post private?

I’m torn between whether or not I should post it. Nothing in it is hurtful or a lie it’s totally how I feel.

If I start on this ‘journey’ it’ll be a never ending one as I continue to deal with the emotions of being separated and on trying to move on and deal with the motions as they come. Like I said, an emotional roller coaster that isn’t going to stop for me anytime soon.

I know I wouldn’t be posting it knowing that my ex husband reads my blog but at the same time, the entry is about and for him. It’s something I’ve wanted to say to him these past few months but haven’t felt like I could without hurting his feelings.

What to do what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment