Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Church

Over the last few weeks with spending as much time as I have been with The Rodings its made me realise that I really do miss The Church.  So much has happened from Thanksgiving to birthdays to Christmas to Sister Rodings farewell it feels as though all of these little things have been popping up in my life for a reason.

I have mixed emotions about going back to church as the ward that I will attend will be a ward in which J and I were in when we first married.  It's also in the same stake.  I know that this doesn't make a difference BUT it makes it that little harder to go.  I have the Rodings though if I do decide to go back.

Another thing that happened was tonight I came across This Blog post and it made me all emotional and sad and realise that everything in that post was so true.  I tried millions of times to repent but I think at the time I just wasn't ready.  I was doing it for J and not for myself.  I don't know if I did or do have a testimony but right now all I know is perhaps its time I start to think about going back to church even if just for sacrament.  Just these past few weeks it's made me really miss the church. I still believe everything the church teaches I just need the courage and strength to be able to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment