Saturday 29 June 2013

Quote

Such a very real and very true quote. I have been through a lot in my 27 years. I have had so many people come in and out of my life. Not many of them stay but I pick myself back up and start again.

Its a hard thing to swallow when you finally realise that that person who use to be your best friend in high school isn't actually you're friend anymore.  Or the girl  you befriended who everyone else picked on till her boobs came in and her braces came off. Or the guy who promises he won't let go of your hand but did it anyway.

There are so many reasons why things dont work out and all you can do is push through it. Its hard, trust me I know this. I am grateful though I have support.  I wish life were easier sometimes but I know we weren't sent here for an easy life. We can wish for it though right?

No comments:

Post a Comment