Sunday 12 August 2012

The Green Headed Monster


I don't want to come across as the jealous girlfriend or the one who is telling him what to do and who to see because I want us to be able to trust each other.  He really is great and is always open with me about who he talks to and everything which I'm really grateful for because from the beginning it's all I've ever wanted, was for him to be honest. 

Of course there are times when after he's told me something that I'm like...ok I wish you didn't tell me that.  It gets a little confusing at times because I'm unsure if I want to know everything or if I only want to know some things, or whether or not I want to even know at all.  I know that if I ever wanted to ask or talk about anything with him I could and he'd be completely honest.  I just find it hard sometimes emotionally to hear it not all of that time because 98% of the time I'm actually pretty awesome lol and can handle it. 

For now as far as our relationship is concerned communication and trust are really important to both of us.  We don't get to see each other as much as we'd like so we have had to learn to communicate with each other especially when it comes to how we both feel about things and where we see or where we hope to see our relationship going.  

As confusing and weirdly as I get sometimes about trying not to be the jealous girlfriend I'm so much better about things than I was earlier just like I said that 2% sometimes can be a bit annoying but I'm working on it and I know talking with Martin helps with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment