Monday 13 August 2012

Mixed Emotions

Being sick for the past 72 hours has sucked but today seems to be a much better day. Well apart from the crappy sleep I had last night. Couldn't sleep at all.

Finally managed to close my eyes at 1am woke up at 4:30am in a coughing fit then tossed and turned for the rest of the morning. Had stupid sad dreams and also woke up angry and sad. Blah!

Roll on 9am and I'm finally asleep. Still angry annoyed at the stupid dreams I had. Upset that people don't do the things they say they'll do. Upset that even if you did leave your phone at home there is such a thing as email so I don't have to stress and worry. Upset that I feel like a stalker needy person and now feel like even more of an idiot for being upset about everything all over again.

Sounds like its a great start to the week don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment