Monday 26 March 2012

Hanging Out

I enjoy the time we get to spend together and the long talks we get to have about our relationship and where we see it heading. It's nice to know that we're both reading the same book and seem to be on the same page.

We really don't get to spend as much time together as we would like but I know our daily phone calls make up for the distance. I also know that when we do get to see each other we make the most of our time and make sure to do lots of random things.

Geocaching being one of them and me being scared to death by these 2 crazy dogs barking there heads off while we searched in the bushes for our cache.

Or trying to feed these random horses and all I can think is 'Please horse, please don't bite me' lol. Or watching as one horse tried to 'pick a fight' with the horse I was trying to feed.

I do love our time together and I'm glad that even though we don't get to see each other a lot that when we do it's not all about sexes. I'm grateful to have him in my life and I'm def looking forward to his visit in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment