Monday 19 March 2012

Over Thinker

Sometimes I think I care too much or that I'm putting too much into our relationship. Sometimes I think I over think things or think too far ahead or worry about the what if's. I am grateful though that when there are times I feel like that or feel like I need to talk I know I can go to him.

Even though there are times I wonder what or how things will work out all I know is that I'm happy and excited for our future together. Whatever happens I know we will enjoy going on this journey together and even if it's not an ideal situation for some it's something we want.

I'll admit I never thought this would be how I wanted to live my life but can you really help who you have feelings for or with whom you fall in love?

It's going to be interesting but I know we're both wiling to put as much of ourselves into our relationship as we can and just take each day as it comes.

We have a few plans but only time will tell when and how these will be put into action.

It's definitely going to be an interesting next few months and I really am looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment