Sunday 29 January 2012

Far North

We've been spending the last couple of days in the Far North and I always love coming back here I just need to come back more often.

Went to Paihia, Waitangi, Kaitaia, Cape Reinga and now we're out at Tokerau Beach. I remember coming here as a kid staying in the beach house and it's still just as gorgeous as I remember.

We also went to Hauhora to see both my brother and grandfather who are buried there and it was really awesome to go and see them both. I don't go up as often as I should but this time when I went up it was more emotional than I thought it would be but I'm glad I went and stopped in.

I think next time we come up I need to come longer and spend more time touring around. I think as a child you don't really appreciate it as much as you do when you're an adult.

I've enjoyed spending time with Mel and Lee-Anne and I'm so grateful to have such amazing cool friends.

I'm blessed to know that we live in such a beautiful country and I can't wait to see more of it. Road trip anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment