Monday 18 November 2013

New Start

Today a friend of a friend messaged me on FB and said even though she doesn't know me well she really wants to help me with my eating. I don't eat super bad I don't think but I know I could eat a lot cleaner. The times I struggle the most are weekends when I am working overnight shifts at work, weekends in general and that time of day straight after work when I am getting food ready for the kids when I tend to pick at bad foods.
Tomorrow I start with being more accountable with what I am eating and making note of every single food drink and sweet that passes my lips. I will email said friend each day and she will help me to make the change.  On top of all of that I will also look at joining the gym. After everything that has gone on I am excited to start a new journey to be a healthier better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment