Wednesday 27 November 2013

Him

This morning was one of the mornings where that stupid song played on my way to work and it reminded me of you. 

I've heard it a few times at work (at least twice a week sometimes more) and a few of us joke about how it's my favourite song.  Oh and look its on again. 

It reminds me how much I wished you didn't act and do the things you did to me. I wonder what in the hell you were thinking.  I am over you and the whole thing just for some stupid reason today is one of those days when it makes me sad. 

One of those days where I regret it all. Where I wished it were different.  Where I wished I never met or knew you. One of those days where all I want to do is tell you how much I hate you but we both know I'm not that sort of person.  

Sometimes I wish we could take away parts of our memories so I could forget it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment