Monday 5 September 2016

Moving Forward...

"Don't hold onto thoughts that don't allow your mind to move forward." 

Last night for some reason I was feeling blah and when I woke up this morning that feeling hadn't gone away.  I took it out on people who didn't deserve it and I didn't like that at all. 

I didn't want to do anything this morning and to be honest all I wanted to do was stay in bed and mope all day.  I knew though that that wouldn't help how I was feeling. 

Finally 9am rolled around and I got my butt out of bed changed into some workout clothes and hit the pavement.  I made sure to turn the music up loud and I just keep walking.  I don't know how far or how long I walked but I do know it helped clear my head.

I still don't know what was/is making me feel like I'm in a funk but I'm feeling a lot more better than I was last night and this morning when I first woke up so that's something. 

I think sometimes we can get into a funk that can be hard or difficult to get out of and I'm so grateful that I can use music and exercise to get me out of a funk.  I know it's not always something as simple as music for others but I hope if anyone was feeling in a funk they'd have or find something to help get them through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment