Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 A New Year

Happy 2013!!

As I embark on yet another year it's time to look back and see where this 'finding Teesh' person is and how she's getting along lol.

So much has happened but it's been a great 2012 and I'm looking forward to 2013.

Reading back on entries over the year it's hard to believe I'm where I am today. I went from being married to having nothing...No job. No money. I owed money to the bank. It was a rough ride. I'm glad I had supportive people. Now a year on I'm almost out of debt. I own my car. I live in a awesome new place. I'm working full time and of course PT with my nanny kids. I'm less stressed than I was a year ago.

2013 is going to be a great year. Lots of changes to come and I'm looking forward to finding myself even more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Teesh, I think it's going to be a great year for her! She deserves to have a 2013 full of excitemwnt and progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Teesh - I think 2013 is going to be an awesome year for her! She deserves a year filled with fun, happiness and moving-forward-ness :)

    ReplyDelete