Sunday 26 February 2012

A Lost Friendship

It's been a rough 6 months. There are times when I have missed those past relationships. My marriage. My family. My friends. I felt like slowly everyone just left.

Sure what I did was wrong but is it any less wrong to just leave and cut me out of your life? It took awhile but I let you in and thought to myself, I really have the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I was wrong though because when I needed you the most, you weren't there anymore. I guess it hurt you to see what I was doing with my life but you didn't ask why...you only cared that it was too hard for you and that it was a shock what I had done.

I miss my best friends, the ones who I thought would be there for me know matter what, but you all left.

I was alone and went to the people who I knew WOULD be there for me. They took me in, listened, asked questions and never once judged. They don't agree with the choices I've made but they are still there for me...being a friend and a shoulder to cry on.

I thought being a friend meant that know matter what your friends did you would always be there for them. Maybe it was hard for you because of J but if this was the other way around I would have been the best friend I could have been to you.

I'm still hurt that you left because I really did think that of everyone you would be there but your not. Not anymore.

I miss you. I miss hanging out with you and our girls nights. I miss the random afternoon teas we had. I miss hearing about your life...but most of all I miss my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment